Hall availability and charges
The main hall is available to hire outside school hours.
1. The terms of the School’s planning permission do not permit use of the Premises outside of 0700 – 2230 Monday – Saturday and 0900 – 2200 on Sunday.
2. The Hall capacity is: 120 dining; 250 theatre-style seating; and 300 standing/dancing.
3. Charges for regular bookings (eg weekly clubs) are negotiable depending on frequency. Interested parties should contact the School for a quote.
4. These times include times for your setting up and cleaning and tidying up so please plan your event accordingly.
5. If you plan a Saturday use, please consult us in advance so we can advise you if any Shabbat (Sabbath) restrictions apply.
6. Please consult the Kosher Food Policy for Hirers in respect of food and kitchen use. Generally, food preparation by outside kosher caterers is allowed but only the School’s nominated caterer may use the kitchen equipment.
7. All uses out of normal school hours require a security guard. Please consult us in advance. In particular the make, model and registration numbers of all delivery vehicles must be notified in advance so the security guard can let them in.
8. A minimum charge of 4 hours applies to all hourly rates.
9. Additional Charges:
Premises Manager: £16 per hour if needed outside of normal school hours.
Security: Currently included in the hire charges.