Jobs at Eden
Opportunities for dedicated professionals to join our staff and share and develop their experience in important roles.
Vacancies will be posted here
Eden Primary is a primary school that welcomes children from all backgrounds, integrating the best of general and Jewish education. The school is inspired by the diversity and strength of its community, an inclusive approach to learning, outdoor education, excellence in education and varied, innovative approaches to teaching and learning.
Salary: Main Pay Scale & TLR (commensurate with experience)
Contract type: Permanent – Part Time 0.6
Part-time: up to 3 days FTE but will consider candidates who may want to take on other teaching responsibilities in addition.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 12.00 pm Monday 21st September 2020
INTERVIEWS: Week Beginning 28th September 2020
START DATE: 1st January 2021 or sooner if available
Our school community is looking for an INCLUSION LEADER who:
- Is an exemplary educator with high expectations and the ability to differentiate and inspire all children to achieve their very best across the primary age range.
- Can promote a compelling culture of inclusion throughout the school community and lead training.
- Will play a leading role in developing the school as a center for excellence in SEN working closely with external professionals based at the school.
- Has experience of coordinating and delivering high quality provision for groups of children with Special Educational Needs.
- Has a strong knowledge of legislation in Special Educational Needs.
- Has excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and is open to working closely in partnership with parents.
Eden Primary is an innovative and successful new Jewish primary school that welcomes children from all backgrounds. The school is inspired by:
- The diversity and strength of community.
- Outdoor and Forest School Learning.
- Creative and thoughtful initiatives in education such as the Reggio Emilia approach.
- Excellence in general and Jewish education.
We can offer you:
- A vibrant, warm and engaged community.
- The opportunity to work in a beautiful school building.
- Exciting professional development opportunities and a broad range of responsibilities working largely outside the classroom.
- A strong commitment to Inclusions and to innovation in meeting the needs of all children.
Visits and conversations are strongly encouraged. For more information or to talk about possibilities please contact Head Teacher, Jo Sassienie on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Eden Primary is committed to safer recruitment and the protection of children and vulnerable adults. All positions will require satisfactory DBS & DBA checks. We are committed to promoting equality and challenging discrimination. We welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
If you would like to know more about the school please contact Jo Sassienie, Head Teacher on email@example.com